Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cyborg Jazz - 12 Paintings as Heard by the Eyes of the Cyborgs

recently I've been exploring automatic creation of music, in other words software which generates music automatically. I've created 12 pieces of music by the process of setting parameters for the software to do it's work and then when that's all done I monkey around with it all and so the end result is a mixture of what the software generated and what I, mere human, put into it. I call the result Cyborg Jazz.

The software I've been using is Kenji Kojima's RGB MusicLab (which converts pixels to music).

I've created these 12 works which are inspired by 12 paintings:

12 Paintings as Heard by the Eyes of the Cyborgs


01 - Cyborg Jazz – Henri Matisse - Blue Nude II


02 - Cyborg Jazz – Bridget Riley - Zing

03 - Cyborg Jazz – Francisco Goya - The Dog

04 - Cyborg Jazz - John Constable - A Storm off the Coast

05 - Cyborg Jazz – Édouard Manet - The Lemon

06 - Cyborg Jazz – Jean-Michel Basquiat - The Dingoes at the Park

07 - Cyborg Jazz – Jackson Pollock - Number Seven

08 - Cyborg Jazz – Piet Mondrian - Broadway Boogie Woogie

09 - Cyborg Jazz – Jackson Pollock - The She Wolf

10 - Cyborg Jazz – Joan Miro blue-II

11 - Cyborg Jazz – Bridget Riley - Breathe

12 - Cyborg Jazz – Max Ernst - Die Ganze Stadt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home