Saturday, May 23, 2009

Political Leafletting

I've been out putting leaflets through people's letterboxes this week. Reminding people to vote in local elections and keep the fascists out. I don't much care who people vote for as long as it isn't the fascist BNP. I don't even care if they choose to vote for the UK Independance Party (which is sort of fascist-lite) because, at least, that will split the right wing section of the vote. I shall probably be voting as I usually do, Green for the European Parliament (where Greens can make a difference), Liberal Democrat for the Local Council (to build up LibDem strength toward eventually winning a national election) and Labour for the National elections (to keep the minimum wage and prevent foxhunting from ever coming back).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home